Leadership and Influence
Program Dates and Fee:
October 27-31, 2014
*Program fee includes program materials, accommodations, and meals at the award-winning Babson Executive Conference Center. Four nights of accommodations are included, Mon. October 27 - Thurs. October 30.
To view program brochure click here.
Today, leadership is not just a top-down idea. Leadership occurs at every level of every organization—from top down to bottom up. as a contemporary leader, you know that your success is as much a result of your team’s capacity for action as it is a function of your knowledge and abilities.
Leadership and Influence is focused on developing the management and interpersonal tools that you can use to collaborate with and inspire others toward a common goal. You will learn new ways to influence, get buy-in, and collaborate across traditional boundaries.
Leadership and Influence develops your ability to articulate ideas, gain critical support, get high-level buy-in, and motivate colleagues at all levels.
In a highly collaborative and interactive setting, alongside peers from across industries and around the world, you will learn to:
- Build commitment to a vision through effective communication
- Extend your influence across your organization to successfully implement strategies
- Use reciprocity and power principles to influence colleagues across your organization
- Lead, coach, and engage your team to share responsibilities and enhance performance
- Manage interdepartmental conflict to ensure effective outcomes
The program is led by co-directors Allan Cohen and James Hunt.