Leadership and Influence
Program Dates and Fees:
November 4-8, 2013
*Includes accommodations, meals, and program materials.
Contemporary leaders know that their success is as much a result of their team’s capacity for action as it is a function of their own knowledge and abilities.
Through Babson’s Leadership and Influence program, executives, senior managers, and mid-level managers will gain the skills to engage their organization by building consensus, encouraging others to enthusiastically champion new ideas, and promoting shared responsibility for the achievement of common goals.
Specifically, you will be prepared and motivated to:
- Build commitment to a vision through effective communication
- Extend your influence to implement strategy
- Use reciprocity and power principles to influence people across your organization
- Lead and engage your team to share responsibility
- Coach your colleagues to enhance their performance and build learning
Educators for this program include: Allan Cohen (program co-director) and James Hunt (program co-director).
Babson Executive Education can design and deliver a customized program for your organization.
Go to Custom Programs for more information, or Request a proposal.