Self-awareness is one of the most essential interpersonal skills for effective leadership, even more important than IQ. Most workplaces, however, are not set up to help leaders practice and develop self-awareness.
Do you want to become a more effective leader? Learn how to tap into empathy and self-awareness in order to more confidently lead your team to its full potential.
Learn Essential Skills
- Discover what leader self-awareness really means
- Understand how leaders develop self-awareness in themselves and in others
- Gain tips and strategies to apply a more self-aware approach in your work
Who Should Attend
- Managers looking to grow their leadership skills and make a bigger impact at work
- Executives who lead diverse teams in organizations that are dynamic and complex
- Leadership development professionals who are charged with talent management
March 12, 2019
$1,000 for Leader Self-Awareness only
Full three days of
Owning Your Leadership: $2,550
Two days only: $2,000
APPLY NOW »