This year Babson’s Coaching for Leadership and Teamwork Program will celebrate its 20th anniversary. You may already know that this is an award winning program that provides Babson students with developmental feedback in 6 key competency areas (listening and oral skills, teamwork, leadership, decision making and ethics). What you may not know is that you and your staff can participate and gain valuable professional development completely for FREE! CLTP benefits your staff in the following ways:
- Provides continuous learning (two days if have not attended training already)
- Offers professional development utilizing our developmental coaching model – critical for coaching colleagues or enhancing teamwork skills
- Participants earn a new skill in providing feedback to a peer…and actually apply this skill through coaching
- Opportunity to attend a special staff training
- Engage with Babson alumni, parents and fellow Babson staff
- Work with a Babson student and help him/her develop critical skills
Your staff can join the following Babson staff members who have coached recently and are part of this unique program: Sharon Mintz, Paula Weafer, Roberta Francis, Timothy Booker, Anne Heller, Brian Duggan, Anjali Wali, Michael McPhillip, Kevin O’Leary, Monique Rose, Erin Freda, Jason Salzenstein, Sandra Anthoine, Donna Sosnowski, Lucy Turner, Cathy Merlo, Sadie Burton Goss, Renee Graham, Mary Powell, Carol Hacker, Raquel Robertson, Jim Berrigan
We are planning a special staff training session on September 27th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (lunch will be included!). We hope you will encourage your staff to participate in CLTP. This provides a fabulous opportunity for staff to engage in both the student and alumni communities at Babson.
Register today, or if you have any questions, contact Jackie Harris at email@example.com.