Graduate Student Council
The Graduate Student Council (GSC) is the eyes, ears, and voice of the graduate student body.
The council is comprised of MBA students across all programs and acts as a liaison between students, faculty, and the administration.
There are several goals of the GSC as outlined in the GSC Constitution:
- Enhance the prestige of the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business.
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to GSC fellowship and promote interaction between members of the graduate student body, the academic community, and the professional community.
- Support the graduate student educational experience.
- Foster an atmosphere of camaraderie, understanding, support, and goodwill at Babson.
These goals are accomplished through a variety of GSC-sponsored events and consistent solicitation and implementation of student feedback. The GSC also helps coordinate the 35-plus student-run organizations (more information on these organizations can be found at
The majority of GSC members for the following academic year are elected in the spring, however, to ensure participation and representation across all MBA programs, the following positions are held open and elected at alternate times:
- Vice President for One-Year MBA Program (two positions)—August
- Vice President for Blended Learning MBA Program (one position)—August
- Director of Marketing (one position)—October
- Vice President for First-Year students in the Two-Year MBA Program (one position)—October
Members of the GSC are expected to carry out their responsibilities as outlined in the
Graduate Student Council Constitution (pdf).
Graduate Student Council Executive Team, 2016–2017
Graduate Student Council Photo Contest on Flickr
Alyssa Lee MBA'17
GSC Executive Vice President
Jorge Santiago Vazquez MBA’17
Vice President, Academic Affairs
Flora Ekpe-Idang MBA ’17
Vice President, Club Management
Prateek Dale Chakrabarty MBA’17
Vice Presidents, Events
Vice President, Finance
Vice President, First Year
Calliope Desenberg MBA’18
Vice President, Technology
Prashant Mohan MBA’17
Vice President, One-Year Program
Andres Cohen MBA’17
Vice President, Evening Program
Dominika Legatova MBA'18
Vice President, Blended Learning Program
Nicholas Coe MBA’17
Vice President, MSEL and MSA Programs
Aniketh Mohan Rao MBA’17
Stephanie (Roy) Bannister MBA’17
Director, Alumni Relations
Kushal Manek MBA'17
Director, CCD Relations
Marcos Bentos MBA’17
Director, Events Marketing
Saachi Singh MBA’18
Director, International Students
Ashutosh Pandit MBA’18
Director, Partners Program