Glavin Global Fellows
Be a mindful member of our global society.
Glavin Global Fellows is a cohort-based program for undergraduate students who are passionate about global issues, language study, and international experience. As a Glavin Global Fellow, you have the option to engage with our community in any of the following ways:
Glavin Global Fellows can take advantage of grant opportunities for exploration of international or multicultural endeavors. Grant funds are to help fellows pursue experiences that will enhance their critical thinking on global and multicultural issues.
Living Learning Community
The Glavin Global Fellows Living Learning Community (GGF LLC) offers Babson first-year students the opportunity to benefit from the curricular and cocurricular learning goals of the Glavin Global Fellows program, and to explore their global identities in an academic setting in the globally themed First-Year Seminar. Students in the GGF LLC will be able to make connections with the Glavin Global Fellows advisors and peers, who will help guide students in critical thinking on global issues, language study, and international experience.
If you are interested in earning the Glavin Global Fellows certificate, you must complete the following prior to graduation:
- Two or more courses in a foreign language
- One advanced humanities elective (from the Arts & Humanities or History & Society divisions) with an international or multicultural focus
- One advanced elective in international economics
- One advanced global business or law elective
- An international experience: internship, international study, or service learning experience abroad (or a U.S.-based experience with a multicultural focus).
If you have any questions about the Glavin Global Fellows program, please email The Glavin Office or call 781-239-4565.
Glavin Global Fellows Welcome Back Event
02/05/2019 - 02/05/2019 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
| Babson Campus:Reynolds Campus Center:Global Lounge
Are you interested in learning more about the Glavin Global Fellows?