The main Babson College residential campus is located at 231 Forest Street, Wellesley, Massachusetts (GPS address). The campus is approximately 14 miles (22.5 km) west of Boston. Babson also has locations in Boston
and San Francisco
Driving Directions to Wellesley, MA Residential Campus:
From the east:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to Exit 15 (Interstate 95/Route 128). After the tolls, follow signs to Route 95/128 South to Exit 21 (Route 16 Newton/Wellesley) …
From the west:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to Exit 14 (Interstate 95/Route 128). After the tolls, follow signs to Route 95/128 South to Exit 21 (Route 16 Newton/Wellesley) …
From the south:
Follow Route 95/128 North to Exit 21 (Route 16 Newton/Wellesley) …
From the north:
Follow Route 95/128 South to Exit 21 (Route 16 Newton/Wellesley) …
At end of the offramp, follow signs for Route 16 West (Washington Street). Continue on Route 16 West for 2 miles through Newton Lower Falls and Wellesley Hills. Turn left onto Forest Street and follow for 1 mile to Babson College; the main entrance is on the right.
From Logan International Airport
You have three options:
1) Take a taxi directly to Babson College. Allow at least an hour for the trip.
2) Take the Logan Express to Framingham. This full-sized bus picks up passengers at all terminals. Allow at least one hour for the trip. See the Logan Express website for more information. Then, from Framingham, take a taxi to Babson College. (See Area Taxis, below.) Allow 30 minutes for the trip.
3) Take the "T." Take the free shuttle bus from the terminal to the MBTA Airport subway stop. Take the Blue Line inbound four stops to Government Center. Walk upstairs and take the Green Line outbound Riverside D train to Woodland, the next to last stop on the D line. Allow about 90 minutes for the total trip. Then, from Woodland, take a taxi to Babson College. (See Area Taxis, below.) For complete ground transportation information from Logan Airport, please call 1-800-23 LOGAN (1-800-235-6426).
From the Amtrak Terminal at South Station
You have two options:
1) Take the Framingham/Worcester Commuter rail to Wellesley Hills. From South Station, take the Framingham/Worcester commuter rail to Wellesley Hills. Depending on the time of day, regularly scheduled trains leave South Station at ½ to 2-hour intervals (Monday-Friday), and 1-to 3-hour intervals (Saturday and Sunday). The trip takes approximately 30 minutes. Purchase your ticket in the station. Then, call a taxi from Wellesley Hills. (See Area Taxis, below.)
2) Take the "T." From South Station, take the MBTA subway Red Line inbound two stops to Park Street. Walk upstairs and take the Green Line outbound Riverside D train to Woodland, the next to last stop on the D line. Allow an hour for the trip. Then, take a taxi from Woodland to Babson. (See Area Taxis, below.) For complete information about Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) services, including specific maps, schedules, and fares for trains, buses, and subways, please visit the MBTA web site.
From the Peter Pan and Greyhound Bus Terminals Take a non-express Peter Pan or Greyhound bus to the Riverside MBTA terminal. Then, take a taxi to Babson. (See Area Taxis, below.)
Please note: Express buses do not stop at Riverside.
Veteran's Taxi 781-449-8294 Available 24 hours/day
Wellesley Transportation 781-235-2200 Available 5 a.m.–midnight All estimated travel times should be increased for commuter rush hours in the morning and evening.
Car and Van Services:
Boston Coach 617-394-3900
AllStar Coach Dependable Door to Door Service Toll Free 1-888-964-9777
Enterprise Rent-A-Car 781-237-7973