BLENDED LEARNING MBA PROGRAM
The Babson Blended Learning MBA program combines online classes, face-to-face sessions at Babson and virtual collaboration so you can make the most of your time, your learning, and your investment.
- Earn your degree in 21 months.
- The Blended Learning MBA is a cohort-based program—students form a tight-knit team throughout the program.
- You can start the program in either March or August.
- Face-to-face sessions occur approximately every seven weeks, Friday-Saturday.
- Online learning averages 20 hours per week, and reflects readings, case preparation, contributing to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- Based on the fact that Blended Learning program students have extensive work experience, Babson is able to waive the GMAT test requirement for this program for qualifying applicants. Learn more about the Blended Learning application requirements.
- The Blended Learning MBA in Wellesley is not visa-eligible.
For specific dates, view the program calendar: