Babson offers the same flexible Blended Learning MBA in the world’s leading center of tech innovation and entrepreneurship.
Strategically located at the heart of the San Francisco’s SoMa district, Babson delivers the Blended Learning MBA which allows you to earn a top-ranked MBA while balancing your personal and professional life—in just 21 months.
Blended Learning MBA
This unique approach to a part-time MBA combines online classes, face-to-face sessions, and virtual collaboration so you can make the most of your learning, your time, and your investment.
- The Blended Learning MBA in San Francisco starts each October. For specific dates, view the program calendar.
- Cohort-based program that allows you to form a tight-knit community with peers.
- Face-to-face sessions are held approximately every seven weeks.
- Online learning averages 20 hours per week. This includes readings, case preparation, contributing to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- The GMAT is waived for the Blended Learning program for qualifying applicants. Learn more about the Blended Learning application requirements.
Babson San Francisco is located in the tech startup center of San Francisco, the SoMa district, and on the edge of the Financial District, making it an ideal place for students to earn a Babson MBA.
- Tuesdays, 12-2 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9-11 a.m.
Applying to Babson
- Financial Times, 2016
SIZE OF CLASS