The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Babson WIN Lab Venture Accelerator
Created by the Frank & Eileen™ Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (F&E CWEL) at Babson College, the Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab provides women entrepreneurs and allies with an inspiring community and a rigorous, experiential process that catalyzes innovative thinking and enables them to successfully scale their businesses.
- 12 weeks of business curriculum, including Babson’s world-renowned ET&A pedagogy
- 1.5 hours of one-on-one coaching with a senior-level coach per month
- Milestone driven pathway to hold you accountable to the goals you established on day one
- Strategic guidance from Mastermind Experts who have decades of experience in the C-Suite and on boards of global companies
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter through office hours and workshop sessions
- An understanding of how to manage the gendered dynamics of the entrepreneurial process
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs and allies who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you
Hear from Our Founders!
WIN unites two crucial things for us. First, the quality of an accelerator built by Babson is unquestionable. Second, they understand the intersection of being an entrepreneur and a woman, helping us leverage our unique qualities and circumstances to achieve as much growth as any other entrepreneur, no matter what their gender.”
The WIN Lab was exactly what we needed at the stage of our company. We entered with a prototype and just a handful of users and by the end of the 12-weeks with the support of the WIN staff, mentors, and coaches we exited the program with over 150+ users, a product roadmap for the next 6 months, and ready to raise a small round of funding to fuel our growth! The Babson network never fails to connect me to the right people we need and WIN was the catalyst for those connections.”