Designing A Business For Profitability
ACC7503 Designing a Business for Profitability
3 Elective CreditsIf you have taken and passed ACC7201, you cannot register for ACC7503, as these two courses are equivalent
This course is focused on the connection between strategy execution and profitability. Students develop skills in quantitatively-grounded logical analysis in order to be able to:
- Judge the financial feasibility of plans for launching new businesses or for redesigning existing ones.
- Grow profitable and sustainable ventures.
- Create business models that make money.
- Integrate analytics and Industry 4.0 concepts to make business decisions.
- Program: Graduate
- Division: Accounting and Law
- Level: Graduate Elective (Grad)
- Course Number: ACC7503
- Number of Credits: 3