The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Groups from across campus regularly host events of interest to the LGBTQ and Ally community. Here’s a sampling of the variety of events in which the Babson campus community has been involved.
- Babson at the Boston Pride Parade annually since 2011
- AIDS Walk Boston
- Campus Pride Summer Leadership Camp
- Haul Out the Holly with the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus
- LGBT Professional Academy for Advisors
- Reaching Out LGBT MBA Conference
- Babson Alumni Club Celebrates our LGBTQ Community
- Back to Babson Global Celebration hosted by LGBTQ Alumni
- LGBTQ Alumni Mix and Mingles
- Babson LGBTQ & Allies Welcome Reception
- LIVE OUT LOUD: A mentorship program between Pride Alliance (ugrad) and Out Network (grad) organizations serving to provide support and to give members advice on life in the workplace (how to come out, how to leverage LGBTQ involvement, etc.
- Pride Tower Housewarming: A celebration of Babson's first LGBTQ housing
- Avenue Q Cast and Community Reception
- Babson LGBTQIA Alumni Panel: What Do You Want to Know?
- Born This Way Campaign
- Debate on the Constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act
- Diversity Matters Luncheon: Gay and Lesbian Perspectives
- A Divine Evening with Charles Busch
- DOMA Repeal Celebration
- Gender Lines: A Poetic Reckoning Slam Poetry Event
- Judy Shepard: The Power of Justice
- Managing Diversity in the Workplace: Improving LGBTQ Climate
- Posse Plus Retreat on Gender and Sexuality
- Prism’s Paint the Way Celebration
- Queering the Office – A Look at the History of LGBT Workplace Rights and Beyond
- Reading of The Laramie Project
- Stamp Out Suicide Walk
- Trans* Day of Visibility – An Architecture of Exclusion: The Debate Over Queering Restrooms
- Transgender Awareness Week Interactive Panel
- Women Leading in Healthcare