The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
A Dynamic Introductory Experience for High School Seniors
At Babson College, we believe that entrepreneurial leadership is fostered by our diverse, equitable, and inclusive community. Access Babson will present these initiatives. Grab a sleeping bag and toothbrush—we hope you will join us overnight on campus for the opportunity to stay with a current student in a residence hall and participate in many other sessions.
We’re excited to provide you with a deep understanding of the Babson experience. We’ll help you develop a greater understanding of Babson’s approach to inclusion and belonging through conversations with members of our community including “real talk” sessions with current student leaders.
Join us for Access Babson Sunday, October 16, 2022—Monday, October 17, 2022!
The application for Access Babson is now open. The deadline to submit an application has been extended to Friday, September 30, 2022. Submit your application here.
The Access Babson application includes:
- Demographic/family information
- Your senior year courses
- Brief extracurricular or activities list
- Unofficial high school transcript or grade report
- Short statement: “Why are you interested in studying business? Briefly tell us about your passions and goals.” (250 words max)
- Short statement: “How would you benefit from attending Access Babson? What are you hoping to get out of your time in this program?” (250 words max)
Decisions will be released on a rolling basis from August 22 through September 26, 2022. There is no priority deadline. Students have until September 23, 2022 to submit an application, however, the review of the applications will begin on August 16, 2022.
Unfortunately, we are unable to bring every interested applicant to Access Babson. If you do not receive an invite, this does not have any bearing on your ultimate admission consideration for Babson College so we still encourage you to apply for admission through the Common Application.
What you can expect:
- Meet other prospective students interested in business from all around the United States.
- Community dinner on your first night
- An overnight stay with a current Babson student (yes, you’ll need a sleeping bag!)
- Admissions & financial aid workshop
- Real talk sessions about inclusion and belonging at Babson
- Meet current professors through class simulations
- And much more to come!
Access Babson is designed to support U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or undocumented students in the U.S. – all who may be traditionally underrepresented and/or underserved in higher education including students from low income, first generation, African American, Black, Latinx, Native American, or Asian American communities, among many others. Access Babson is open to any student particularly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.