College Advancement Ambassadors
College Advancement Ambassadors are professional, dedicated student leaders who support Advancement Office programs and initiatives. These student ambassadors act as hosts for signature Babson events, liaise with student affinity organizations, and engage with alumni.
The mission of College Advancement Ambassadors is to enhance the experience of our alumni and add value to the Babson community. They work to foster lifelong engagement, participation, and philanthropic support, while maintaining Babson’s spirit and traditions.
Roles and Responsibilities
College Advancement Ambassadors, as an extension of the Office of College Advancement:
- Provide support and student representation at Advancement events or programs such as, but not limited to:
- Boards of Governance meetings
- Back to Babson/Reunion
- Family Weekend
- President's Society events
- Academy of Distinguished Entrepreneurs®
- Alumni Entrepreneur Awards
- Educate current students about Babson traditions, history, and the importance of alumni giving.
- Partner with the Alumni team to assist with student programming that helps develop future alumni who serve as Babson partners, advocates, and supporters.
- Provide customized tours to students, staff/faculty, alumni, and new employees. To request a tour, please submit the Tour Request Form.
To learn more about the College Advancement Ambassador Program, please contact Denning Aaris, Associate Director, Affinity Programs & Annual Giving