The Synthesis Team continued to integrate and refine the Task Force recommendations and to generate strategic initiatives aligned to the strategic framework and principles. These proposed initiatives included:
- Own Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Deliver Education Where and When Learners Demand It
- Develop Additional Education Models
- Bolster Entrepreneurial Activity in Key Regions and Sectors
- Radically recreate the organization
Those initiatives were reviewed with the Board of Trustees in February and the full Babson community in early March.
With continued refinement over the summer months, the College’s leadership team worked to finalize and articulate the new strategy, One Babson Delivering Entrepreneurial Leadership Anywhere, Impacting Communities Everywhere.