A flexible way to focus your education.
Concentrations are like majors, but better, requiring fewer courses and allowing you to focus your learning on one or more subject areas of interest. They offer a targeted way to customize your degree, connect with specific faculty advisers, and align your education with your career aspirations.
- Students may formally declare a maximum of two concentrations that will be noted on their official transcript;
- Only one course may overlap between two concentrations; and
- Unless a given concentration page states its policy on courses taken abroad, up to two courses taken abroad may apply to students’ concentrations if they receive the approval from the appropriate academic division.
Students declare a concentration on the Babson Hub under Hub Links through Concentration Sign-Up. The deadlines to formally declare concentrations are as follows:
- For December graduates: September 30 of their graduation year
- For May graduates: February 15 of their graduation year
- For August graduates: May 15 of their graduation year
Visit Student Advising & Success for more information.