2022 Presenter Guidelines
All presenters for the 2022 Rocket Pitch must fulfill the following in order to participate:
- All students matriculating at Babson, Olin Engineering, and Wellesley colleges, and Babson alumni, parents, faculty, and staff are eligible to apply to the 2022 Rocket Pitch.
- Individual students or groups are eligible to submit their application to the 2022 Rocket Pitch. The lead entrepreneur of any group must be matriculating at Babson, Olin Engineering, or Wellesley College or a Babson alumni, parent, faculty, or staff member. Team members may come from other area schools.
- All applicants must be available to present their Rocket Pitch in person on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Each presenter must pitch in only 3 minutes using only 3 PowerPoint slides.
- 2022 Rocket Pitch applicants must complete the following by Friday, October 7 at 11 a.m. ET:
- Rocket Pitch application must be submitted. A confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org must be received in order for the application to be considered for the 2022 Rocket Pitch.
- All applicants that are selected to participate must confirm their participation, agree to the Image and Audio Release and Authorization Form, and respond to all requests for information by the Blank Center by Thursday, October 20 at 5 p.m. ET.
- All applicants that are selected to participate must prepare their PowerPoint presentations. PowerPoint presentations are 3 slides maximum (including title slide). File must be in PowerPoint format or PDF. Google Slides, Keynote, and Prezi are not accepted.
- All applicant(s) must agree that the materials they are submitting are their original work. The applicant(s) will retain all rights to the materials regarding their use at all times prior to and following the event.
- By applying to participate in the 2022 Rocket Pitch, applicant(s) give the event organizers the right to share information about the applicant(s) and their entrepreneurial endeavor(s) in the Rocket Pitch Profiles.
- If accepted applicant(s) are unable to participate in the 2022 Rocket Pitch due to scheduling conflicts, they must notify the Blank Center team by Thursday, October 20 at 5 p.m. ET to withdraw from the event.
- Accepted applicants wishing to provide updated information on their team members or entrepreneurial endeavor after applying should notify the Blank Center team. Please note that updates made to applications will not be accepted.
- The lead entrepreneur must attend either a Bullpen practice session or a Speech Center appointment for pitch practice or be a current student in FME. This is mandatory. Failure to do so may result in withdrawal from Rocket Pitch.