Founder Roger Babson and the Babson Globe, located in Kerry Murphy Healey Park
An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson holds accreditation from NECHE, AACSB International, and EQUIS. In the 2018–2019 academic year, more than 2,350 undergraduate and nearly 1,000 graduate students are attending Babson, representing more than 80 countries. Learn more about the students in the first-year undergraduate class as well as Babson graduate programs.
As creators and conveners of knowledge about entrepreneurship, Babson distinguishes itself with:
- An Undergraduate School that provides a top-flight business education blending innovative, integrated and applied business and liberal arts programs with curricular and cocurricular learning experiences.
- The F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, that grants highly ranked MBA and MS degrees, as well as Certificates.
- An Executive Education program for professionals looking to grow in today’s rapidly evolving business environment.
- Babson Academy, which offers an extensive portfolio of student, faculty, and university development programs around entrepreneurship education.
- A world-class faculty with real-world experience—87% of our full-time faculty hold a doctoral degree or its equivalent, and are accomplished entrepreneurs, executives, scholars, authors, researchers, poets, and artists.
- Global research projects that are used as key benchmarking indicators by a number of distinguished regional, national, and supranational authorities around the world.
- Babson Global which works with corporate, university, government, and foundation partners to advance entrepreneurship education and Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® worldwide.