As a guest at the Babson Executive Conference Center, you can choose from 211 thoughtfully appointed rooms featuring either king- or queen-sized beds. After a day spent learning and innovating, you’ll find your comfortably furnished room is an ideal space to relax, recharge, or get caught up on work. You can also take advantage of delicious food-to-go options from the Bottom Line Lounge.
Guest room amenities
- 211 deluxe, guest rooms with premium bedding
- 43-inch, flat-screen, high-definition televisions
- CubieBlue Bluetooth speaker, alarm, and USB outlet
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Keurig coffee makers
- ADA-compliant rooms available
- Individual climate controls
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Green Room program for sheet and towel exchange
- Eco-friendly shower and bath products
Single Queen or King Room
Double Queen Room
Take a break to break a sweat
In addition to scenic walking trails and an indoor skating rink on the Babson campus, our conference center has a 24-hour fitness center that features:
- Elliptical trainers
- Stationary bikes
- Fit 3 Multi-Gym
- Free weights
- Kettle and medicine balls
Guests also can take advantage of a nearby Boston Sports Club and Pure Barre fitness studio.
Our Mobility/Hearing Accessible room meets ADA standards of compliance and includes wheelchair–accessible, roll-in shower, bathroom grab bars, folding seats in the shower, visual alarm for the doorbell, bathroom and bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide, Braille room numbers, strobe alarms, and closed captioning on televisions. Accessible rooms have either one or two queen beds configuration.