The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
- Associate Professor
- Zwerling Family Endowed Term Chair
Academic Division: Finance
- Ph D, University of Utah
- BS, Shenzhen University
Awards & Honors
- Hao, J., Zheng, K. (2021). Effect of the Equity Capital Ratio on the Relationship between Competition and Bank Risk-taking Behavior. The Review of Corporate Finance Studies. Vol: 10, Issue: 4, Page: 813–855.
- Hao, J., Bessembinder, H., Zheng, K. (2020). Liquidity Provision Contracts and Market Quality: Evidence from the New York Stock Exchange. Review of Financial Studies, The. Vol: 33 , Issue: 1, Page: 44-47. link
- Hao, J., Gao, P., Kalcheva, I., Ma, T. (2015). Short Sales and the Weekend Effect - Evidence from Hong Kong. Journal of Financial Markets. Vol: 26, Page: 85-102.
- Hao, J., Bessembinder , H., Zheng, K. (2015). Market Making Contracts, Firm Value, and the IPO Decision. Journal of Finance, The. Vol: 70, Page: 1997-2028. link
- Hao, J., Cong , Y., Zou, L. (2014). The Impact of the XBRL Mandate on Market Efficiency. Journal of Information Systems. Vol: 28, Page: 181-207.
- Hao, J., Cardella, L., Kalcheva, I., Ma, Y. (2014). Computerization of the Equity, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, and Fixed-Income Markets. The Financial Review. Vol: 49, Page: 231-243.
- Hao, J., Kalay, A., Mayhew, S. (2010). Ex Dividend Arbitrage in Option Markets. Review of Financial Studies, The. Vol: 23, Page: 271-303.