WOMEN INNOVATING NOW LAB
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
For detailed information on key application dates, information sessions, and application fees, please choose the accelerator that you are interested in applying to by clicking the buttons for either Boston or Miami above.
Created by the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL) at Babson College, the Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab® provides women entrepreneurs with an inspiring community and a rigorous, experiential process that catalyzes innovative thinking and enables them to successfully scale their businesses.
Now in it's sixth year, WIN Lab® has been designated as one of the top two specialty programs for Excellence in Entrepreneurship Education by the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship®; earned BostInno’s designation as one of Boston’s “50 on Fire” innovators and visionaries; and was honored by the prestigious Rosoff Awards for diversity. In 2017, it was also listed as a main contributor to Babson College's ranking as the No. 1 school for women entrepreneurs who want to change the world by College Magazine.
WIN Lab is a different kind of venture accelerator, one that broadens the possibilities for women entrepreneurs capable of making a dynamic economic impact. Throughout the five month experience, “WINners”—iterate their ideas, design and test prototypes, and grow their ventures. They also get:
- 5 months of business curriculum, including Babson faculty and world-renowned pedagogy
- One-on-one coaching for the duration of the program
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter
- To participate in well-attended public events to showcase your company
- Milestones to hold you accountable to your goals
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you