Family Entrepreneurship Mentorship Program
The Family Entrepreneurship Mentorship Program connects students with mentors who came from a family business background in an industry or geographic region that the students are interested in learning more about. It creates an opportunity for students to explore family entrepreneurship challenges with an experienced alumni and to build relationships.
The IFE is very fortunate to be able to work with a group of experienced family entrepreneurs coming from a diverse background around the world.
Please go to our Mentors page to see the IFE mentors for 2019-2020.
Why should I be a Babson Family Entrepreneurship mentor?
- Expand your professional network
- Opportunity to reflect on own practice
- Give back to your industry & Babson
- See fresh ideas from next generation
- Get satisfaction from helping a young person
If you're interested in becoming a mentor, please complete the Interest Form .
What do I get as a mentee?
- Safe space to explore options
- Gain support while you study
- Build confidence and self-awareness
- Improve communication skills
- Focus on your aspirations