- Ph D, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- BS, Babson College
Academic Interest / ExpertiseManagement Accounting; Auditing
Awards & Honors
- Lambert, T.A., Luippold, B.L., Stefaniak, C.M. (2018). Audit Partner Disclosure: An Examination of Accounting Information Contagion. Behavioral Research in Accounting.
- Perreault, S., Wainberg, J., Luippold, B.L. (2017). The Impact of Client Error-Management Climate and the Nature of the Auditor-Client Relationship on External Auditor Reporting Decisions. Behavioral Research in Accounting. Vol: 29, Issue: 2. American Accounting Association.
- Riley, T.J., Luippold, B.L. (2015). Managing Investors' Perception through Strategic Word Choices. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance. Vol: 26, Issue: 5.
- Luippold, B.L., Stephen, P., James, W. (2015). Five Ways to Overcome a Confirmation Bias. Journal of Accountancy. Issue: February, Page: 30. link
- Luippold, B.L., Kida, T., Piercey, M.D., Smith, J.F. (2015). Managing audits to manage earnings: The impact of diversions on an auditor’s detection of earnings management. Accounting, Organizations and Society. Vol: 41, Issue: 1, Page: 39-54. Pergamon Press.
- Luippold, B.L., Kida, T. (2012). The Impact of Initial Information Ambiguity on the Accuracy of Analytical Review Judgments. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. Vol: 31, Issue: 2, Page: 113-129. American Accounting Association.
- Bailey, J., Luippold, B.L. (2015). The Business Model Canvas as a Framework for Integrating the Operations Management and Managerial Accounting Curricula: Evolving Entrepreneurial Education: Innovation in the Babson Classroom. Page: 119-138. Emerald Group Publishing.
- Sulkowski, A.J., Randolph, A.F., Luippold, B.L., Bailey, J. (2017). The Rail Trail Flatbread Company Case. United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE).