We have seen amazing levels of creativity and innovation globally during the coronavirus pandemic. Entrepreneurs become creative, resourceful and overcome daunting challenges during challenging times. This is not new. History shows that crises and economic downturns are fertile grounds for entrepreneurship and innovation. The entrepreneurship journey involves constant problem solving and navigating uncertainties – building the entrepreneurial team, attracting resources, turning ideas into opportunities, rapid prototyping, and testing business models that can achieve scale profitably. This workshop will help graduate students and potential entrepreneurs to find new opportunities and for existing firms to sharpen their strategies for scaling successfully.
- Learn the essentials of Babson Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® (ET&A™) – thinking your way into new action and acting your way into new thinking.
- Sharpen your entrepreneurial journey skills of opportunity identification, opportunity development, opportunity articulation & capture.
- Appreciate the challenges of going from a startup to a scale-up.
- Build your network with graduate students from around the world while putting your newly acquired skills into practice.
- Get exposed to some of the best “practitioner academics” in the field of entrepreneurship.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for master's degree students from all disciplines who want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and learn how to create and identify new business opportunities.
Upon completion of the workshop, students will receive a certificate of participation from the Babson Academy.