Multicultural Overnight Experience
An Overnight Campus Experience for Prospective High School Seniors
Sunday, October 27–Monday, October 28, 2019
Babson is committed to creating a “diverse, multicultural and inclusive community of highly talented students, faculty, and staff characterized by respect, understanding, and appreciation of the uniqueness and value of all people.”
In the spirit of continually working towards this incredible mission, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will be hosting the Multicultural Overnight Experience, October 27–28, 2019. This program will provide students with the opportunity to experience life on campus including engaging with current students, faculty, and staff and learning more about residence halls, classes, and many other resources.
Sunday, October 27
- Kickoff and welcome with the Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Dinner in Knight Auditorium with staff and faculty
- Evening activity
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a current Babson student
Monday, October 28
- Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship (FME) presentation
- Attend class
- Current student Q&A panel
- Entrepreneurial incubator session
- Campus tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
The 2019 Multicultural Overnight Experience Application will be available June 10, 2019. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with a priority given to applications received by July 15, 2019. Admission to this program is not related to admission to Babson College.
- Multicultural Overnight Experience Application
- Cumulative High School Transcript (An unofficial transcript will be acceptable)
- SAT/ACT results (unofficial scores accepted)
- Résumé or Activities List
Required items should be submitted electronically with the application.
If you have any questions, please email Phuong Hua at email@example.com.