Multicultural Overnight Experience
A Virtual Experience for Prospective High School Seniors
Fall 2020 Dates, Details, and Registration Coming Soon!
Babson College is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community to foster Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®️. As part of this commitment, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will host a Virtual Multicultural Overnight Experience (MOE) this fall.
While you won’t need a sleeping bag and toothbrush for this year's program, we will provide opportunities to engage with current students, faculty, and staff to learn more about Babson. Searching for the right school can be challenging, and you probably have lots of questions! It’s possible you are wondering...
- How will I select an academic program?
- What is it like to live on campus? How will I find community at Babson?
- How will Babson support me in finding internships and jobs?
- I’m an underrepresented and/or first-generation college student. How do I navigate the application process? Where will I find support on campus?
- Should I reach out to my admission counselor?
- How do I form connections with faculty members, current students, mentors, and alumni?
- What merit-based scholarship and need-based financial aid opportunities are available to me?
MOE is here to help!
MOE is designed to support high school seniors from traditionally underrepresented and/or underserved backgrounds. These include (but are not limited to) African American, Hispanic/Latinx American, Native American, and Asian American; first-generation college students; and students from families with limited financial resources.
If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to register.
*The fall 2020 registration form will open shortly! Check back soon.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.