Babson Connect: Worldwide 2020
Register today for Babson Connect: Worldwide 2020.
March 19–21 – Panama City, Panama
Taking place every year in a different city around the world, Babson Connect: Worldwide offers entrepreneurial thinkers and doers the opportunity to connect, exchange ideas, and be inspired.
This year’s gathering lands in Panama City. Situated in a place of connection, where oceans meet and continents come together, Panama City is sometimes called the “crossroads of the world.” With its mix of history and modernity, of business and beauty, the cosmopolitan capital makes for an ideal setting for the sixth edition of Babson Connect: Worldwide.
Keynote speakers and panels will discuss emerging trends in family business, global investing, social enterprise, and more.
Featured speakers will include:
- Juan Jose Borja P’20, President of the Borja Group
- Pedro Heilbron, CEO of Copa Airlines
- Ramon Mendiola ’86, P’20 ’23, CEO of FIFCO
- Dan Isenberg, Professor of Entrepreneurship Practice at Babson College Executive Education
- Roberto Roy, President, R&M Capital Holdings Group Inc. and Minister for Canal Affairs 2012-2019
- Oscar Sevilla ’98, CEO of Mercon Coffee
- And more!
Babson Connect: Worldwide also will include networking opportunities, social events, and a gala to honor the latest inductees into Babson’s prestigious Academy of Distinguished Entrepreneurs®.