The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Programs & Events
Babson students, staff, and faculty work together to plan educational events throughout the year that recognize and celebrate the rich, multicultural fabric of our campus.
The following are examples of signature events celebrating Babson’s Diverse Global Community:
- Heritage Months and Observances
- MLK Jr. Legacy Day and Awards
- Students of Color Welcome Reception – The Babson community comes together to welcome and demonstrate our commitment to the health, happiness, and success of our students of color and all students.
- LGBTQ+ Welcome Reception
- Black Affinity Conference and Achievement Awards
- Lavender Graduation and Pride Awards
- Community Forums – Student-initiated community forums explore a variety of poignant diversity and inclusion-related topics. Recent examples include the biweekly Origins of Necessary Equality (O.N.E.) forums, the State of the College Forum on diversity and inclusion, and the Forum on DACA/Undocumented Students.
- Latin American Forum
- India Symposium
- Global Service Immersion Trips (e.g. El Salvador, Tanzania)
- AMAN Cultural Show