Eric Wai Kin Chan
- Assistant Professor
Academic Division: Math & Science
- Ph D, Columbia University
- MPhil, Columbia University
- MA, Teachers College, Columbia University
- BS, Babson College
Awards & Honors
- Chan, E.W. (in press). Heterogeneous Responses to Education Quality. Education Economics. Taylor and Francis.
- Chan, E.W. (2021). Leveraging Parents through Low-Cost Technology:: The Impact of High-Frequency Information on Achievement. Vol: 56, Issue: 1, Page: 125-158. Journal of Human Resources.
- Chan, E.W. (2020). The Everlasting Quest of Preschool for All: Maternal Choices and Enrollment Implications of Bilingual Pre-K. Vol: 52, Issue: 9, Page: 970-986. Applied Economics.
- Chan, E.W. (2014). School-Based Management: The Encyclopedia of Education Economics and Finance. SAGE.