Eric Wai Kin Chan
- Assistant Professor
- Ph D, Columbia University
- MPhil, Columbia University
- MA, Teachers College, Columbia University
- BS, Babson College
Awards & Honors
- Chan, E.W. (2021). Heterogeneous Responses to Education Quality. Education Economics. Taylor and Francis.
- Chan, E.W., Bergman, P. (2021). Leveraging Parents through Low-Cost Technology: The Impact of High-Frequency Information on Achievement. Journal of Human Resources. University of Wisconsin System.
- Chan, E.W. (2020). The Everlasting Quest of Preschool for All: Maternal Choices and Enrollment Implications of Bilingual Pre-K. Applied Economics. Vol: 52, Issue: 9, Page: 970-986. Taylor and Francis.
- Chan, E.W. (2014). School-Based Management: The Encyclopedia of Education Economics and Finance. SAGE.
Department & College Wide Services
- Honors Council (Fall 2021 - Present)
- Faculty Search Committee (Spring 2020 - Summer 2020)
- Faculty Senate (Fall 2019 - Spring 2020)
- Diversity Leadership Scholar, Faculty Mentor (Fall 2018 - Spring 2020)