- Ph D, Boston University School of Management
- MS, Simmons College Graduate School of Social Work
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Academic Interest / ExpertiseManagement and Organizational Behavior; Executive Coaching and Developmental Coaching; Leadership; Leadership Development; Strategic Human Resource Management; Talent Management; Career Management
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2020
- FME 1001 FOUNDATIONS OF MGMT & ENTREPRENEURS
Degree Courses 2019
- FME 1000 FOUNDATIONS OF MGMT & ENTREPRENEURS
- SUS 3601 UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES:BUS AND ENV
- Hunt, J.M., Langowitz, N.S., Rollag, K.W., Hebert-Maccaro, K. (2017). Helping Students Make Progress in Their Careers: An Attribute Analysis of Effective vs Ineffective Student Development Plans. The International Journal of Management Education. Vol: 15, Issue: 3, Page: 397 - 408. Elsevier. link
- Deets, S.G., Greenberg, D., Erzurumlu, S.S., Hunt, J.M., Manwaring, M.M., Rodgers, V.L., Swanson, E. (2017). Signing to Living PRME: Learning from a Journey Towards Responsible Management Education. The International Journal of Management Education. Vol: 15, Issue: 2, Page: 205-218.
- Yamakawa, Y., McKone-Sweet, K.E., Hunt, J.M., Greenberg, D. (2016). Expanding the Focus of Entrepreneurship Education: A Pedagogy for Teaching the Entrepreneurial Method. Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship. Vol: 27, Issue: 2, Page: 19. Association for Small Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Weintraub, J.R., Hunt, J.M. (2015). 4 Reasons Managers Should Spend More Time on Coaching. Harvard Business Review. link
- Hunt, J.M. (2010). Organizational Coaching and the Employee Assistance Professional. Journal of Employee Assistance Professionals. Vol: 40, Issue: 1, Page: 8 - 10. Employee Assistance Professionals Association.
- Hunt, J.M., Schlosser, B., Steinbrenner, D., Kumata, E. (2006). The coaching impact study: Measuring the value of executive coaching. International Journal of Coaching in Organizations. Issue: 3, Page: 8 – 26.
- Weintraub, J.R., Hunt, J.M. (2004). Learning Developmental Coaching. Journal of Management Education. Vol: 28, Issue: 1, Page: 39-61.
- Hunt, J.M. (2004). Make Informal Coaching Part of Your Routine. Healthcare Executive. Issue: May/June, Page: 38.
- Weintraub, J.R., Hunt, J.M. (2004). The Coaching Organization: Building a Learning Culture. Insights Magazine. New England Human Resources Association .
- Weintraub, J.R., Hunt, J.M. (2003). The Coaching Manager: Myths and Possibilities. Insights Magazine. New England Human Resources Association .
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J. (2002). How coaching can enhance your brand as a manager. Journal of Organizational Excellence. Issue: February.
- Landry, E.M., Hunt, J.M., Rao, J.A. (2000). Using Performance Excellence Programs to Create a Strategic Revolution in the Firm. Journal of Innovative Management. Page: 1-12.
- Hunt, J.M., Handler, W. (1999). The Practices of Effective Family Firm Leaders. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship. Issue: December.
- Hunt, J.M., McCollom, M. (1994). Methodological Problems in the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations. Journal of Consulting Psychology. Vol: 46, Issue: 2, Page: 1-11.
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J.R. (2017). The Coaching Manager: Developing Top Talent in Business, Third Edition. Issue: 3, Page: 360. Sage Publishing. link
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J.R. (2011). The Coaching Manager: Developing Top Talent in Business. Issue: 2nd, Page: 328. Sage Publications, Inc..
- Weintraub, J.R., Hunt, J.M. (2007). The Coaching Organization A Strategy for Developing Leaders. Sage Publications, Inc.
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J. (2006). The Coaching Organization. Sage Publications.
- Hunt, J.M., Ennis, S., Goodman, R., Hodgetts, W., Otto, J., Stern, L., Yahanda, N., Vitti, M. (2004). The Executive Coaching Handbook.
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J. (2002). The Coaching Manager: Developing Top Talent in Business. Sage Publications.
- Manwaring, M.M., Greenberg, D., Hunt, J.M. (2016). Walking the talk: Empowering undergraduate business students to act on their values: Educating for Responsible Management: Putting Theory into Practice. Page: 20. Greenleaf Publishing. link
- Greenberg, D., Hunt, J.M. (2015). Developing Entrepreneurial Leaders - Integrating Entrepreneurship Education and Organizational Behavior in the First Year: Evolving Entrepreneurial Education: Innovation in the Babson Classroom. Page: 99-118. Emerald Publishing.
- Hunt, J.M., Langowitz, N.S., Rollag, K.W., Herbert-Maccaro, K. (2011). Learning from and Leveraging Self-Awareness: The New Entrepreneurial Leader: Developing Leaders Who Will Shape Social and Economic Opportunity . Page: 164-183. Berrett-Koehler Publishers .
- Weintraub, J.R., Hunt, J.M. (2007). The Manager’s Guide to Coaching and Delivering Feedback to the College Intern: Total Internship Management: The Employer's Guide to Building the Ultimate Internship Program. Intern Bridge, Inc.
- Hunt, J.M. (2004). Successful Executive Coaching from the Consumer’s Perspective: Creative Consulting: Research in Management Consulting. Vol: 4, Page: 165 – 200. IAP Press.
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J. (2002). Executive Coaching as the Intervention of Choice for Derailing Executives: Some Unanswered Questions: Research in Management Consulting. Vol: 2. IAP Press.
- Hunt, J.M., Weintraub, J., Brown, W., Schiffman, S., Bosse, C. (1998). Listening to the Customer: External Assessment of Competencies at Babson College: The Bases of Competence, Skills for Lifelong Learning and Employability. Jossey-Bass.
- Landry, E.M., Hunt, J.M., Rao, J.A. (1999). KomTek: A Study in Innovation: Decision Sciences Institute. Vol: 5.
- Hunt, J.M., Donnellon, A., Samulka, C. (1998). Lucent Technologies Financial Leadership Development Program: Measures of Success.
Articles - Circular or newsletter (e.g., Babson Insight)
- Hunt, J.M., Levin, S. (2004). On becoming a coaching manager: Pfizer Corporation Global Coaching Newsletter. Page: 1 - 6.