- M.Ed., Harvard
- JD, Harvard Law School
- BA, University of Illinois
Academic Interest / ExpertiseAlternative Dispute Resolution; Negotiations; Organizational Behavior; Pedagogy; Curriculum Design; Learning Assessment
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2020
- FME 1001 FOUNDATIONS OF MGMT & ENTREPRENEURS
- MOB 3580 NEGOTIATIONS
Degree Courses 2019
- FME 1000 FOUNDATIONS OF MGMT & ENTREPRENEURS
- MOB 3580 NEGOTIATIONS
- MOB 7511 NEGOTIATIONS
- MOB 7511 BL NEGOTIATIONS
- MOB 7511 SF NEGOTIATIONS
- Manwaring, M.M. (2019). From Hot-Potato Questions to Teachable Moments: Using Analysis and Meta-Evaluation to Address Trump in the Negotiation Classroom. Negotiation Journal. Vol: 35, Issue: 1, Page: 211-214. Wiley. link
- Deets, S.G., Greenberg, D., Erzurumlu, S.S., Hunt, J.M., Manwaring, M.M., Rodgers, V.L., Swanson, E. (2017). Signing to Living PRME: Learning from a Journey Towards Responsible Management Education. The International Journal of Management Education. Vol: 15, Issue: 2, Page: 205-218.
- Manwaring, M.M., McAdoo, B., Manwaring, M. (2009). Teaching for Implementation: Designing Negotiation Curricula to Maximize Long-Term Learning .
- Manwaring, M.M., Williams , G.R., Farmer , L.C. (2008). New Technology Meets an Old Teaching Challenge. Using Digital Video Recordings, Annotation Software, and Deliberate Practice Techniques to Improve Student Negotiation Skills.
Cases and Teaching Notes
- Cohen, A.R., Kassarjian, J.M., Langowitz, N.S., Manwaring, M.M., Landry, E.M., Greenberg, D. (2012). The Case of the Co-Founders: Instructions for JR. Babson College.
- Cohen, A.R., Kassarjian, J.M., Langowitz, N.S., Manwaring, M.M., Landry, E.M., Greenberg, D. (2012). The Case of the Co-Founders: Instructions for JR and KB. Babson College.
- Cohen, A.R., Kassarjian, J.M., Langowitz, N.S., Manwaring, M.M., Landry, E.M., Greenberg, D. (2012). The Case of the Co-Founders: Instructions for KB. Babson College.
- Manwaring, M.M., Greenberg, D., Hunt, J.M. (2016). Walking the talk: Empowering undergraduate business students to act on their values: Educating for Responsible Management: Putting Theory into Practice. Page: 20. Greenleaf Publishing. link
- Manwaring, M.M. (2013). Developing Negotiation Skills Through the Giving Voice to Values Scripting Approach: Educating for Values-Driven Leadership: Giving Voice to Values Across the Curriculum. Business Expert Press.
- Manwaring, M.M., Kovach , K.K. (2012). Using Video Recordings: A Mirror and a Window on Student Negotiations: Assessing Our Students, Assessing Ourselves. Vol: 2, Page: 97-116. DRI Press .
- Manwaring, M.M., McAdoo, B., Cheldelin, S. (2010). Orientation and Disorientation: Two Approaches to Designing "Authentic" Negotiation Learning Activities : Venturing Beyond the Classroom: Volume 2 in the Rethinking Negotiation Series. Vol: 2, Issue: Chapter 8 . DRI Press .
- Manwaring, M.M., Nelken, M., McAdoo, B. (2009). Negotiating Learning Environments : Rethinking Negotiation Teaching: Innovations for Context and Culture. Issue: Chapter 14 . DRI Press .
- Manwaring, M.M. (2009). Negotiation Pedagogy Video Series, Part Three : Program on Negotiation Clearinghouse.
- Contributor Joshua N. Weiss, The Book of Real World Negotiations (Wiley, forthcoming Aug. 2020) (2019 - 2019)