Welcome to Babson, where you’ll develop the entrepreneurial skills you need to succeed in the business world and beyond. Discover how we empower you to make a difference from day one.
In response to COVID-19, Babson College will allow prospective students entering their senior year of high school to apply with, or without standardized test results, for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year. Babson's optional test policy applies only to those students applying to the undergraduate school for entry in Fall 2021.
Prospective students who are non-native English speakers will still be required to submit English language exam scores that demonstrate their proficiency in the language, or request a waiver. Babson College accepts TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, and the Cambridge Assessment as ways to demonstrate English proficiency. Both TOEFL and Duolingo offer at-home testing options.
Please contact Babson Admission with any questions you may have. We are here to help.
Campus Visit Update
Babson College is actively monitoring the evolving situation related to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our community and visitors. As a proactive measure against the spread of COVID-19, we will be postponing visits to our campus until further notice. As a result, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will not be holding any on-campus information sessions, tours, Preview Days, or other programming during this time.
We understand this will come as a disappointment to many, but we are confident that you will understand this decision was made with extreme care. Despite the suspension of on-campus events, the Office of Undergraduate Admission has many other ways you can connect with us:
- Join us for a live virtual information session or an on-demand virtual information session.
- Register for our Virtual Campus Visit Webinar Series covering topics like admissions, academics, the student experience, life after Babson, and more happening weekly on Wednesdays! Or, want to watch past webinars on-demand? We have you covered.
- Enjoy a virtual guided tour of campus.
- Sign up to Connect With a Current Student via phone, email, or video call.
- Reach out to your admission counselor.
Want to visit Babson from the comfort of your own car? Take a self-guided, audio-narrated drive-thru tour of campus! (Register to learn more).