The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
Discover F&E CWEL’s Programs
The Frank & Eileen™ Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership enables people of all gender identities to reach their full potential through innovative education programs and events.
Learn more about F&E CWEL's Programming
Each year, F&E CWEL develops new, innovative, programming for students, entrepreneurs, and leaders from around the world. This programming spans from the Babson classroom to the Miami startup ecosystem and aims to create opportunities for a diverse set of stakeholders to participate, develop, and learn.
Undergraduate students have access to exclusive, one-of-a-kind, programs designed to increase their leadership strengths including:
- F&E CWEL Pathways: Scholars and Fellows Program
- F&E CWEL Mentor Programs: Professional and Near-Peer
- F&E CWEL Office Hours & Flash Mentoring
- Signature Events & Speaker Series: Disruption Dinner, Annual Retreat, F&E CWEL Circles
- Women Innovating Now (WIN) Growth Lab
- Babson Black Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership Program
- Babson Women's Leadership Academy: Mentoring High School Students
- F&E CWEL Student Executive Board
- Women's Leadership Scholarship
Discover events, mentorship, programming, and networking designed specifically for Babson graduate students, including:
- F&E CWEL Mentor Programs
- F&E CWEL Office Hours, Advising, and Flash Mentoring
- Signature Events: Disruption Dinner and F&E CWEL Circles
- Women Innovating Now (WIN) Growth Lab Venture Accelerator
- Babson Black Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership Program Venture Accelerator
- Women’s Leadership Scholarships: Full-Time & Part-Time awards
- Babson Graduate Women in Business Network: Student-Led Organization
Learn more about F&E CWEL's Mentorship Programs, designed to provide students with experience in building a personal board of coaches, sponsors, and mentors.
Learn more about the award-winning Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab venture accelerator designed by women entrepreneurs, for women entrepreneurs, at the #1 school in the world for entrepreneurship.
Launched in 2020, Black Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (BWEL) is a virtual action tank designed by and for Black Women entrepreneurial leaders to provide an experience and the resources to propel their businesses and professional growth forward.
Take your career to the next level by exploring one of our Executive Education courses designed for women leaders.