Preparing today’s educators to teach tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
The Global Symposia for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) are delivered in regions on and off the Babson campus to people from multiple locations. The curriculum is designed to foster entrepreneurial growth and economic development on institutional, regional, or national levels by preparing educators to teach with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Upon completion of the program, your faculty will:
- Understand the powerful logic of Entrepreneurial Thought & Action®, and how they can teach it and apply it
- Comprehend the entrepreneurial mindset
- Recognize key process and content aspects of teaching entrepreneurship
- Appreciate the value of the case study method and the growing popularity of other experiential and action-based methods
- Build a network of like-minded educators who are dedicated to innovation in entrepreneurship education