Tough Questions | Straight Answers | Real Strategies
Join the circle each month with the Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL) and our expert hosts, as we talk gender, leadership, and careers. Bring your questions and leave with strategies to advance yourself, level the field, and lift others up, as you make your mark as an entrepreneurial leader.
Sping 2020 - Virtual Thursdays
Join us at CWEL or from wherever you are! All members of the Babson community welcome. Please register via the links below.
Dates: Thursdays, February 20, March 12 & April 23
Time: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Virtual Session | 12 p.m. Pre-Session Lunch at CWEL
Location: Online or in-person at the Blank Center Televideo Room, Babson Wellesley Campus
Immigration & Cultural Identity
12:30 - 1:30 PM (Pre-Session Lunch: 12 p.m.)
Virtual Session (Pre-session Lunch: CWEL, 106 Blank Center)
Join us for lunch at noon and a virtual “ask me anything” session at 12:30 p.m. on immigration and embracing your cultural identity to succeed as an entrepreneurial leader. This session is hosted by CWEL Mentor, Bianca Jordan, Founder of Brazen Legal, a law firm that provides legal counseling and representation to immigrants and entrepreneurs.
- Success on Your Terms Dandan Zhu '09, CEO & Founder, Dandan Global Group
- Paths to Executive Leadership Cam McLoud, Board Chair of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, CWEL Executive-in-Residence
- Career Transitions: Pivoting Your Direction, Not Your Value Tina Sheldon, Chief Compliance Officer, Five Star Senior Living
- Advancing Women the Family Business Way Lauri Union, Executive Director, Institute for Family Entrepreneurship & Torry Stamm, President, Katsiroubas Brothers
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Week: From Entrepreneur to Venture Capital Catherine White, MBA’86, Managing Director, Golden Seeds and Founder & Director, FinArc Investments Inc.
- The Other Gender Gap: Rocking Your Financial Future Sumeit Aggarwal, MBA’05, Personal Finance Literacy Coach and Advocate, Co-Founder, Finhive LLC
- Men as Allies: The Value Proposition of Equality Lawler Kang, Founder and CEO, League of Allies
- “Navigating the New Normal” Post-Event Wrap Up, Jason Rosario, Executive Producer & Host, Yahoo! News “Dear Men”, Founder, The Lives of Men
- Introverted Leadership: Making Your Mark in an Extroverted World, Kemi Sorinmade, Leadership Development Coach and Owner, The Growth Studio
- Serendipity to Strategy: Leadership Stories from the Field, Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jorden, President & CEO, The Paradigm Forum GmbH
- Influence, Adventure, and the Power of the Tribe, Beth Santos, WIN’16, Founder and CEO, Wanderful
- Think. Lead.: Mindfulness for High-Achievers, Angie O’Donell, MBA’92, Master Certified Executive Coach & Co-Founder, 3D Leadership Group
- Work/Life Satisfaction | Achieving Your All, Nadia McKay, President & Owner, Corps Team/Moms Corps
- An Entrepreneur's Guide to Stress and Anxiety, Meli Bolanos, MBA'11, Executive Coach & Founder, Meli Bolanos Coaching
- Maternal Optimism, Danna Greenberg, Walter H. Carpenter Professor of Management at Babson College
- Inclusive Leadership, Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jorden, President & CEO, The Paradigm Forum GmbH
Additional Campus Offerings
Each month, The Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership invites Babson, Olin, and Wellesley students to our Women Innovating Now (WIN) Workshops! These action-packed workshops are designed to build your gender aptitude while leaving you with inspiration, tangible skills, and networks of support aimed to power-boost your entrepreneurial potential.
At the heart of what The Lewis Institute does is The Uncommon Table™ methodology. In short, it's a conversation. More than that, it's an intentional approach to creating consistent habitats and unexpected opportunities to share insights that lead to action on important issues impacting business and society.
Join the Blank Center for their How 2 Tuesdays where experts across a wide range of industries are invited to come in and talk to entrepreneurs about specific topics, such as How 2 Discover Your Customer and How 2 Find Your Value Proposition.