- Ph D, Boston College, Carroll School of Management
- MS, Boston College, Carroll School of Management
- MBA, Babson College
- BS, Babson College
Academic Interest / ExpertiseIdentity, new venture creation & growth, entrepreneurial ecosystems, qualitative methods.
Awards & Honors
- Crosina, E. (2020). Disrupted and Stronger: Looking In and Looking Out. MIT Sloan Management Review. link
- Crosina, E., Schinoff, B.S. (2020). Technology in the Pandemic: Recreate the Office or Repurpose It?. MIT Sloan Management Review. link
- Crosina, E., Pratt, M.G. (2019). How People Redirect Their Careers After Getting Laid Off. Harvard Business Review. link
- Crosina, E., Pratt, M.G. (2019). Toward a Model of Organizational Mourning: The Case of Former Lehman Brothers Bankers . Academy of Management Journal. link
- Pratt, M.G., Crosina, E. (2016). The Nonconscious at Work. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior. link
- Crosina, E. (2018). On Becoming an Entrepreneur: Unpacking Entrepreneurial Identity: Elgar Research Agenda for Women and Entrepreneurship. The Construction of Social Identity: The Case of Women Entrepreneurs.
- Crosina, E., Bartunek , J.M. (2017). The paradoxical mystery of the missing differences between academics and practitioners: Oxford Handbook of Organizational Paradox: Approaches to Plurality, Tensions and Contradictions .
- Lepisto, D.A., Crosina, E., Pratt, M.G. (2015). Identity work within and beyond the professions: Toward a theoretical integration and extension. Scientific & Academic Publishing.