- Ph D, University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- BS, Nankai University
Awards & Honors
- Yu, M., Cruz, J.M., Li, D. (2019). The sustainable supply chain network competition with environmental tax policies. International Journal of Production Economics. Vol: 217, Page: 218-231.
- Nagurney, A., Besik, D., Li, D. (2019). Strict quotas or tariffs? Implications for product quality and consumer welfare in differentiated product supply chains. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. Vol: 129, Page: 136-161.
- Li, D., Nagurney, A., Yu, M. (2018). Consumer learning of product quality with time delay: Insights from spatial price equilibrium models with differentiated products. Omega - The International Journal of Management Science. Vol: 81, Page: 150-168.
- Li, D., Nagurney, A. (2017). Supply chain performance assessment and supplier and component importance identification in a general competitive multitiered supply chain network model. Journal of Global Optimization. Vol: 67, Issue: 1-2, Page: 223-250.
- Li, D., Nagurney, A. (2015). A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers. International Journal of Production Economics. Vol: 170, Page: 336-356.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D. (2015). A supply chain network game theory model with product differentiation, outsourcing of production and distribution, and quality and price competition. Annals of Operations Research. Vol: 226, Issue: 1, Page: 479-503.
- Nagurney, A., Nagurney, L.S., Li, D. (2015). Securing the sustainability of global medical nuclear supply chains through economic cost recovery, risk management, and optimization. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation. Vol: 9, Issue: 6, Page: 405-418.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D. (2014). A dynamic network oligopoly model with transportation costs, product differentiation, and quality competition. Computational Economics. Vol: 44, Issue: 2, Page: 201-229.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D. (2014). Equilibria and dynamics of supply chain network competition with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards. Computational Management Science. Vol: 11, Issue: 3, Page: 285-315.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D., Nagurney, L.S. (2014). Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards. International Journal of Production Economics. Vol: 158, Page: 300-313.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D., Wolf, T., Saberi, S. (2013). A network economic game theory model of a service-oriented internet with choices and quality competition. NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking. Vol: 14, Issue: 1-2, Page: 1-25.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D., Nagurney, L.S. (2013). Pharmaceutical supply chain networks with outsourcing under price and quality competition. International Transactions in Operational Research. Vol: 20, Issue: 6, Page: 859-888.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D., others, . (2016). Competing on supply chain quality - A Network Economics Perspective. Springer.
- Nagurney, A., Li, D., Wolf, T., Saberi, S., , . (2014). A dynamic network economic model of a service-oriented Internet with price and quality competition: Network Models in Economics and Finance. Page: 239-264. Springer International Publishing.
- Reviewer, Ad Hoc Reviewer Annals of Operations Research (2019 - 2019)