Undergraduate students are housed in one of 18 residence halls on our campus, ranging from traditional residence halls to suite-style accommodations. Residence halls vary in appearance, amenities, room layouts, square footage, and population. Our smallest is home to three residents, while our largest is home to 215 residents.
In addition to our more typical residence halls, Babson offers special-interest housing where you can reside with others in a living and learning community connected by a specific passion, such as entrepreneurship, equality, Fraternity and Sorority Life, healthy living, philanthropy, and service. Female-only housing also is available. As with student clubs, Babson allows undergraduates to propose additional special-interest communities.
Graduate housing, for both individuals and families, is available in one of seven residence halls, ranging from studio, one-bedroom, and large two-bedroom apartments.
Electric, gas, water, heat, and Wifi/internet service are provided.
The College does not discriminate. Accordingly, roommate/suitemate requests based upon race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability, or other factors cannot be accepted.
Questions? Contact Housing Operations at 781-239-4500.
Important Dates and Documents
- Saturday, November 28 - Residence Halls Close at 8 PM (UGRAD)
- Friday, December 4 - Spring Housing Assignments Sent to Babson Email
- Friday, December 4 - Assigned Spring Arrival Dates and Times Sent to All Spring Residents
- Friday, December 4 - Request to Change Arrival Date and/or Time Application Live
- Friday, December 11 - Deadline to Cancel a Spring Only Housing Assignment without Penalty
- Friday, December 18 - Deadline to submit Request to Change Arrival Date and/or Time Application
- Monday, January 4 - Attestation of Compliance, required for all Spring residents, live on Self-Service
- Friday, January 15-Sunday, January 17 - Residence Halls Open for Spring 2020. Residents arrive as scheduled by Housing Operations.
- Monday, February 1 - Room Freeze ends. Residents may contact their Area Directors to request a Room Change
Dates and times are subject to change.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations outlined on this site, the Hub, 2020-2021 Undergraduate Student Handbook (pdf), and the Housing License are intended to establish reasonable limits within which the greatest number of residents can work effectively and live comfortably. At the time you apply to live in Babson College housing, you agree to abide by all College rules and regulations and the terms of the License. The License is binding, and moving into campus housing constitutes a contractual agreement between the college and the student.
Prohibited Items in Residence Halls (pdf)