While you live in Babson’s residence halls, you’ll enjoy a rewarding experience where lasting bonds are developed, new ideas are formed, and memories are made.
Undergraduate students are housed in one of 18 residence halls on our campus, ranging from traditional residence halls to suite-style accommodations. Residence halls vary in appearance, amenities, room layouts, square footage, and population. Our smallest is home to three residents, while our largest is home to 215 residents.
In addition to our more typical residence halls, Babson offers special-interest housing where you can reside with others in a living and learning community connected by a specific passion, such as entrepreneurship, equality, Fraternity and Sorority Life, healthy living, philanthropy, and service. Female-only housing also is available. As with student clubs, Babson allows undergraduates to propose additional special-interest communities.
Electric, gas, water, heat, and Wifi/internet service are provided.
The College does not discriminate. Accordingly, roommate/suitemate requests based upon race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability, or other factors cannot be accepted.
Questions? Contact Housing Operations at 781-239-4500.
Important Dates and Documents
- Thursday, August 29, 2 - 5 PM - New international student (First Year, Transfer, and Exchange) Move In
- Friday, August 30, 9 AM - Noon - New student (First Year, Transfer, and Exchange) Move In
- Monday, September 2, 9 AM - Returning Student Move In
- Friday, September 20 - Spring 2020 New Student (First Year, Transfer and Exchange) Application Available
- Monday, September 30 - Spring 2020 Returning Student Housing Application Available
- Monday, October 14 - Spring 2020 Room Change Application Available for Fall 2019 Residents Requesting a Room Change for the Spring 2020 Semester
- Friday, December 20, 8 PM - Residence Halls Close for Winter Break (UGRAD)
Dates and times are subject to change.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations outlined on this site, the Hub, Undergraduate Student Handbook (PDF), and the Housing License are intended to establish reasonable limits within which the greatest number of residents can work effectively and live comfortably. At the time you apply to live in Babson College housing, you agree to abide by all College rules and regulations and the terms of the License. The License is binding, and moving into campus housing constitutes a contractual agreement between the college and the student.