While you live in Babson’s residence halls, you’ll enjoy a rewarding experience where lasting bonds are developed, new ideas are formed, and memories are made.
Undergraduate students are housed in one of 18 residence halls on our campus, ranging from traditional residence halls to suite-style accommodations. Residence halls vary in appearance, amenities, room layouts, square footage, and population. Our smallest is home to three residents, while our largest is home to 215 residents.
In addition to our more typical residence halls, Babson offers special-interest housing where you can reside with others in a living and learning community connected by a specific passion, such as entrepreneurship, equality, Fraternity and Sorority Life, healthy living, philanthropy, and service. Female-only housing also is available. As with student clubs, Babson allows undergraduates to propose additional special-interest communities.
Electric, gas, water, heat, and Wifi/internet service are provided.
The College does not discriminate. Accordingly, roommate/suitemate requests based upon race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, age, disability, or other factors cannot be accepted.
Questions? Contact Housing Operations at 781-239-4500.
Important Dates and Documents
- Friday, January 18 - New Transfer, Exchange, and First Year Student Move In (Undergraduate)
- Sunday, January 20 - Residence Halls Open for Continuing Students
- Wednesday, February 20 - 2019-20 Graduate Housing Applications Go Live
- Thursday, March 7 - 2019-20 Returning Student Housing Application Goes Live (Undergraduate)
- Tuesday, March 26 - 2019-20 Returning Student Housing Application Deadline (Undergraduate)
- Monday, April 22 - Summer 2019 Housing Application Goes Live (Undergraduate)
- Wednesday, May 1 - 2019-20 New Student Housing Application Goes Live (First Year, Exchange and Transfer)
- Saturday, May 11 - Undergraduate Residence Halls Close at 8 PM for all residents not Graduating
- Saturday, May 18 - Undergraduate Residence Halls Close at 8 PM for all residents Graduating
- Sunday, May 19 - Spring Residents with a Confirmed Summer Session I Housing Assignment Move into their Summer Assignment
- Friday, May 31 - 2019-20 Returning Student Cancellation Deadline (Undergraduate)
- Sunday, June 30 - New, Incoming Undergraduate Student Application Deadline (Undergraduate)
- Friday, July 5 - Summer Session I Move Out
- Sunday, July 7 - Summer Session II Move In
- Friday, August 23 - Summer Session II Move Out
- Friday, August 23 – Summer Session II Residents with a Fall 2019 Housing Assignment Switch Day
Dates and times are subject to change.
Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations outlined on this site, the Hub, Undergraduate Student Handbook (PDF), and the Housing License are intended to establish reasonable limits within which the greatest number of residents can work effectively and live comfortably. At the time you apply to live in Babson College housing, you agree to abide by all College rules and regulations and the terms of the License. The License is binding, and moving into campus housing constitutes a contractual agreement between the college and the student.