Teams & Eligibility
- All current students (graduate and undergraduate) are eligible to compete
- Teams can be comprised of 1-5 members; all must be present
- Only 5 team registration spots available—first-come, first-served!
Students must present a 3-minute live online presentation, with 2 minute Q&A. The presentation must include 1-3 slides. All team members must be present (video on), although not all are required to speak.
- Level of Feasibility: The solution presents an action-oriented, timely solution that can be implemented immediately, and deliver measurable results.
- Level of Creativity/Innovation: The solution demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking that will propel the business forward in a way that sets them apart as a leader in their industry.
- Quality of Presentation: Slides and pitches are delivered in a way that conveys clarity of ideas, creativity, and generates judge/audience enthusiasm. Slides and timing align with the frameworks provided.
$1000 in Cash Prizes!
Sponsored by the Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership and Multicultural and Identity Programs
- $600 – First Place
- $300 – Second Place
- $100 – Third Place
March 23 – Team Registration Deadline
March 25 – Team slides submissions due by 11:59 p.m. EST
March 27 – Team Presentations: 1 - 2 p.m. EST
March 27 – Awards Ceremony: 4:15 – 4:25 p.m. EST
March 29 – Follow up e-introduction to Janice McLean DeLoatch
- Janice McLean DeLoatch, Founder, The Black Shopping Networks
- Dr. Shakenna Williams, Director of Global Initiatives, Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Dr. Jennifer Bailey, Professor, Technology and Operations Management, Babson College
For questions about this challenge please contact, Valerie Paquette, Director of Programs, CWEL, firstname.lastname@example.org