Alumni | Research Databases
The College provides alumni access to 17 databases at no cost, and can be used for personal or professional use. Many of these resources are password protected and you will need your Babson username and password to log in.
If you have database questions, contact the Library at 781-239-6305.
*Note: Babson’s licensing agreement strictly prohibits any commercial use of these databases.
- Search for U.S. companies and/or healthcare professionals to compile targeted lists for job searches
- Company and industry information
- Locate current articles on companies and industries
- Company profiles with data from Ward’s Business Directory and Graham & Whiteside’s World Company Series
- For complex financial statements and comparables analysis, financial modeling, sector analysis and charting for companies worldwide
- Workstations are located in the Cutler Center.
- Reports on actions of the U.S. Congress from 1945 – 2008, including legislative history and key votes
- Examines contemporary issues that affect the public at large, with topics ranging from global warming to child labor
- Data-Planet aggregates a wide variety of U.S. and global demographic, economic, financial, industrial, and other statistical data sets from over 75 key U.S. and international public sector agencies and organizations.
- Disruptor tracks emerging tech-enabled opportunities across all industries by providing information on start-ups, tech-led innovations, latest technology trends, influencers, consumer insights, and venture capital portfolio investments.
- Collection of over 77,000 titles from publishers across all disciplines
- Major subject areas include Business & Economics, Computers & IT, Engineering & Technology, Life Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Coverage of all major industries, updated weekly
- Features include SWOT analyses, company profiles, and advanced search capabilities
- Ultimate business travel guide with information on climate, business culture, health and medical, transportation, embassies, consulates, maps, and more
- Career and employment resource with country career guides, corporate profiles, and worldwide job and internship postings
- Online language-learning system spanning, French, Japanese, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, and more
- Information on stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, and portfolio analysis tools
- Political information on more than 200 countries
- Includes government histories, party profiles, and election results
- Cross-disciplinary resource with access to market and industry reports, country profiles, economic reports, dissertations, and working papers
- Find e-books, book summaries, and videos on business, management, finance and IT topics
- Industry and career guides
- Provides key contacts at U.S. federal government agencies and national non-governmental organizations (NGO’s)