Alumni | Black Affinity Network
The mission of the Black Affinity Network (BAN) is to advance diversity and inclusion to permeate the fabric of the Babson community and have a meaningful impact on the experience of current and future students, while fostering strong connections among Babson’s black alumni.
- Leticia Stallworth’99, MBA’13 (DC metro), Founder
- Katrina Fludd ’08, MS’10 (New Jersey/Philadelphia), President
- Michael Bruny M’18 VP of Marketing and Communications
- Cyril Guerra ’95 (Florida), VP Professional Development
- Breanna Blackmon ’15 (Michigan), Director
- Alexis Cohen ’19, Director BSU President
- Shatiek Gatlin ’16 (New York metro), Director
- Melony Isaac ’05, (Massachusetts), Director
- Jeff Meade ’98 (Texas), Director
- Inedaba Oruwariye ’20, Director BASO President
- Ralph Saturne ’07, MBA’12 (Massachusetts), Director
- Manny Whitfield ’16 (Illinois), Director
- Oliver Yarbrough MS’00 (Georgia), Director
- Amanda Chin Yee ’13 (California), Director
Membership is open to anyone interested in supporting BAN's mission, including alumni, students, faculty and staff, parents and friends of the College.
If you would like to help strengthen the Babson Black Affinity Network and have an hour or two per month to devote to our work, we invite you to join us. We are currently soliciting alumni volunteers for our Alumni Advisors, our Admissions Ambassadors, and our committees. If you would like to volunteer or learn more, email Gina Regonini, Senior Associate Director, Affinity Programs.
Support Fundraising Efforts – Please specify “Babson Black Alumni Network” in the designation field.
For more information about student programming, the Black Affinity Network, or multicultural programming please contact:
For more information about the Black Affinity Network, please contact Gina Regonini, Senior Associate Director, Affinity Programs.