The Glavin Global Fellows badge is an opportunity for fellows to highlight the intersection between globally focused courses they took in the Babson curriculum, language proficiency and their global/multicultural experiences. This four-year pathway ensures that students develop and apply global competencies that prepare them to be entrepreneurial leaders with a global mindset.
If you are interested in earning the Glavin Global Fellows badge, please fill out the intent form. In order to earn the badge, you must complete the following prior to graduation:
- Two or more courses in a foreign language
- One advanced humanities elective (from the Arts & Humanities or History & Society divisions) with an international or multicultural focus
- One advanced elective in international economics
- One advanced global business or law elective
- An international experience: internship, international study, or service learning experience abroad (or a U.S.-based experience with a multicultural focus).
Students in GGF are not required to participate in the badge program.