Health Services hopes to enhance students’ learning and overall experiences at Babson by assisting them in maintaining optimum physical and emotional health.
Our mission in Health Services is to assist Babson students in maintaining optimum physical and emotional health through the provision of high quality, comprehensive medical care in combination with health education and wellness services that are both easily accessible and cost effective.
Emergency Situations on Campus
Contact Public Safety (781-239-5555) at any time. They will respond promptly and provide or arrange transportation to Health Services or the hospital.
Scheduled appointments are for routine and chronic health needs. An appointment will allow you the time needed to discuss issues at a convenient time based on your schedule. Our services include:
- COVID-19 Symptomatic Rapid Antigen and PCR Testing
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Illnesses
- Evaluation and Treatment of Injuries
- Consultations and Follow-Up
- Referrals to Specialists & Lab Testing
- Male and Female Reproductive Exams
- Gynecological Care
- Birth Control Counseling
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PREP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Gender affirming hormone support
- Routine Immunizations
- International Travel Immunizations & Consultations
- Health Counseling
- Nutritional Counseling
- Confidential Provider Visits
- Please note that allergy shots are not given in Health Services.
Health Services is staffed by a highly skilled and caring team of nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, a consulting physician, a nutritionist, and an office manager. The certified nurse practitioners are licensed to diagnose and treat illnesses, prescribe medication, order and interpret diagnostic tests, and provide health counseling and education.
Student Health Portal
The Online Student Health Portal offers a method of secure communication between students and the offices of Health Services and Sports Medicine at Babson. Through the portal, students can complete required medical and/or athletic forms.
All visits to Health Services and conversations with the staff are confidential. Your permission must be obtained before the staff will give information to anyone not directly connected with your care. This includes parents and college officials. There are limited exceptions to this policy as we are required by law to report certain communicable diseases to the Public Health Department and in life threatening situations.