Babson College is pleased to announce a partnership with Uwill, the leading student mental health and wellness solution. Uwill offers students free immediate access to teletherapy through its easy to use online platform, as well as a mental health crisis line.
Call 781-239-6200 and select option 2 for help 24/7/365.
For a medical emergency, call Public Safety at 781-239-5555 if you are living on Babson's campus; if residing elsewhere, contact 911 or your local emergency services.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Crisis Text Line
Connect with a live crisis counselor for free support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- US and Canada: Text "HOME" to 741741
- UK: Text "SHOUT" to 85258
- Ireland: Text "HOME" to 50808
WhatsApp Chat: Crisis Text Line (verified)
LGBT National Help Center
Trained volunteers who identify as LGBTQIA+ providing free and confidential services.
- National Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
- Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-7743
- Senior Hotline: 1-888-688-5428
- National Coming Out Support Hotline: 1-888-688-5428
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Helpline
For individuals and families who have questions about mental health disorders, treatment, and support services.
- Call: 1-800-950-6264
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, ET
National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Helpline
For support, resources, and treatment options for yourself or a loved one.
- Call: 1-800-931-2237
- Monday to Thursday from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM, ET and Friday from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM, ET.
- Online Chat: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, ET and Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, ET.
- Translation services are available on the phone.
- Text: 1-800-931-2237
- Monday to Thursday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, ET and Friday from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, ET.
Samaritans Suicide Hotline
- Call: 877-870-HOPE (4673)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline
Free and confidential treatment referral and information service for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance abuse disorders. Available in English and Spanish 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year via phone call.
- Call: 1-800-662-4357
- TTY: 1-800-487-4889
- Text: 435748 (English)
The Trevor Project
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Provides confidential and free crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ people under 25.