- Senior Lecturer
Academic Division: Marketing
- MBA, Babson College
- BA, University of Massachusetts at North Dartmouth
Academic Interest / ExpertiseMarketing management and strategy as well as communications.
- Shankaranarayanan, G., Stoddard, D.B., Gilleran, R., Beitelspacher, L.S., Bravo, S.J. (in press). Experiential Learning of Information Systems in Functional Contexts: The Digital Brand Strategy Project. Communications of the Association of Information Systems (CAIS). Association of Information Systems.
- Bravo, S.J. (2018). A Twist on Client-Based Learning Projects: Utilize On-Campus Clients. Issue: Fall 2018, Page: 114-115. Marketing Management Association Fall Educators' Conference Proceedings. link
- Bravo, S.J., Fiene, S., Hudson, B., Kotz, J., Lindgren, L. (2016). From Practice to the Academy: Why It Happens, Lessons, Tips and Leveraging Professional Experience. Page: 200-201. Marketing Management Association. link
- Bravo, S.J., Beitelspacher, L.S. (2016). Whole Student, Whole Faculty, Whole Classroom: Managing Anxiety to Maximize the Learning Experience. Page: 108-109. Marketing Management Association. link