The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
DIRI Membership Organization
The Diana International Research Institute Membership Organization convenes and connects a global community to collectively identify, investigate, and share best practices that lead to further research and practical approaches supporting women entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Membership benefits are below. If you have questions, please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Diana Member
Join a global community of researchers, educators, and policymakers to collectively share best practices and develop practical approaches to further research and action on women entrepreneurs. Register here to gain access!Register Now
Becoming a Member
Our members are:
- Scholars advancing research on gender and women’s entrepreneurship and their businesses.
- Educators and Program Directors sharing best practices and teaching innovations for gender and women’s entrepreneurship.
- Policymakers supporting women’s entrepreneurship through policy development and deployment, data dissemination and advocacy.
- Practitioners supporting the women’s entrepreneurial ecosystem by contributing to research, education and policy.
Through engagement in the Diana International Research Institute
- Members will:
- Connect, learn and collaborate with other members and stakeholders supporting all aspects of women’s entrepreneurship through conferences, events, workshops, webinars, on-line discussions, research paper presentations and other activities.
- Scholars will:
- Access best practices in researching women entrepreneurs through webinars, mini forums and online resources
- Share and get feedback on personal research at the annual Diana International Research Conference
- Share data as appropriate in order to build more comprehensive data bases
- Learn of relevant and current publishing opportunities related to gender and women’s entrepreneurship, including basic research, as well as those related to education and policy
- Participate in forums focused on career development of women faculty in entrepreneurship
- Educators and Program Directors will:
- Access best practices, teaching materials and pedagogies for educating women entrepreneurs through webinars, mini forums and online resources
- Collaborate with other educators on development of teaching materials, exercises, teaching cases, conference submissions, thought leadership, and program design related to teaching women entrepreneurs and women’s entrepreneurship
- Learn of platforming opportunities including speaking engagements, award submissions, and outlets for practice-based thought leadership
- Policymakers will:
- Learn of leading edge policies and practices on women’s entrepreneurship in a large range of geographical contexts
- Collaborate with other policymakers to share best practices and critique existing and potential policy
- Connect with scholars dedicated to research with implications for policy influencing women’s entrepreneurship
- Practitioners will:
- Access best practices for educating and advising women entrepreneurs through webinars, mini forums and online resources
- Learn of relevant research related to gender and women’s entrepreneurship, including basic research as well as those related to education and policy.
- Learn of possible opportunities to collaborate with diverse stakeholders to move the global agenda to further research and action on women entrepreneurs and their businesses
- Quarterly electronic newsletter
- Provides information about conferences, opportunities to publish, special issues, journals, new articles, and grant proposals
- Highlights recent publications and accomplishments
- Access to the full Diana Membership Organization Database to connect with local and global likeminded stakeholders working to advance women’s entrepreneurship
- Discounted registration for mini-forums and conferences
- Discounted subscription to the International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship of $95 per member for full electronic access and 70% off the list price for any members who would like a print subscription (list price is $692).
- Quarterly virtual/F2F mini conferences covering topics such as:
- Managing Your Career as a Woman in Higher Education in Entrepreneurship
- Publishing Research on Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Learning Best Practices and Teaching Innovations for Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Advancing Policy on Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Writing retreat on women’s entrepreneurship
- Quarterly Conference Calls/Webinars on topics associated with research, education, and policy
- Online resources in the area of research, education and policy
Membership Fee (annual)
- General Fee - $200.00/year
- Student Fee - $100.00/year
- Must be enrolled in credit bearing academic program and/or entrepreneurial program
- Non-Profit Institutional Membership - $2,500 / year
- Guarantees three individuals from the institution membership
- Two complimentary research conference registrations
- Opportunity to submit one piece of research for consideration to convert to consumer/corporate output
- Corporate Membership - $3,000 / year
- Guarantees two individuals from the corporation membership
- Access to one consumer facing research report
- Seat at the Best Practices Roundtable led by DIRI Fellow
- Corporate Membership - $5,000 / year
- Guarantees up to five individuals from the corporation membership
- Access to two consumer facing research reports
- Access to Implementation Session of Best Practices led by DIRI Fellow
- Optional Fee Based Programs Coming Soon:
- Mini Forums
- Peer Forums
- Senior Faculty Peer Forum
- Junior Faculty Peer Forum
- PhD Mentor Program
For further information or comments, please email your inquiry to email@example.com.
The Diana Project™ serves as the overarching platform for research activities, forums and scholarship focusing on gender and women’s entrepreneurship, with an emphasis on business growth, economic development and social change. The annual Diana International Research Conference provides the platform for researchers to investigate, connect and share a global research agenda. Diana Impact Day is a global convening of the vital stakeholders who are dedicated to changing the landscape of gender and women’s entrepreneurship and seeks to connect research, education, practice and policy to drive change.