We’re centrally located on Babson College’s campus in Wellesley, Massachusetts, a short drive from Boston and Logan International Airport. We recommended you use the main entrance of Babson College (231 Forest Street, Babson Park, MA) for directions and GPS. The West Gate entrance is closed on weekends and 7 p.m.–7 a.m. weekdays.
Stay on College Drive through the campus. At the second stop sign, take a left and your first right onto Babson Way. Bear left at the fork onto Snyder Drive and the Babson Executive Conference Center parking garage will be on your left. The atrium lobby is located just ahead.
There is ample complimentary parking in the lower level of the BECC garage or the adjacent side lot. If you are parking on-site for an overnight stay you will need a parking pass which is handed out at check-in. We can accommodate buses and larger vehicle parking in the adjacent side lot. Private transportation options to the Conference Center include the following:
- Wellesley Carriage: Providing sedan, van, or bus transportation to any location in the Greater Boston, Metrowest, Worcester areas, including Logan Airport, T.F. Green, and regional Amtrak stations.
- Ride Sharing: Uber and Lyft
- Taxi Service: Wellesley Town Taxi (781-237-2201) and Veterans Taxi (617-527-0300)
- MBTA Commuter Rail: The closest commuter rail stations are Wellesley Hills and Rte. 128/Westwood. Private transportation is needed between stations and the Babson Executive Conference Center.
- MBTA Subway: The closest subway station is WOODLAND T on the Green Line. Private transportation is needed between the station and the Babson Executive Conference Center.