BABSON HOLDS BOSTON BUSINESS BREAKFAST MARCH 10, DOWNTOWN HARVARD CLUB
The Annual Boston Business Breakfast Forum will be held at the Downtown Harvard Club onThursday, March 10, 7:30-9:00 a.m., co-sponsored by the Babson Alumni Club of Boston,Babson Financial Services Career Affinity Group, and The Stephen D. Cutler Center for Investments & Finance at Babson.
The panel, moderated by Babson finance professor Steve Feinstein, will explore dimensions of Global Tactical Asset Allocation (GTAA) with industry experts:
- David Hanna, Senior VP and Director of Alternative Investments, Boston Advisors
- Mark Singer, CFP®, President, Safe Harbor Retirement Planning
- Mark Wetzel, President, Fiduciary Investment Advisors, LLC
With 10 years of stagnant equity markets and the specter of rising interest rates impacting future fixed income returns, Global Tactical Asset Allocation (GTAA) has become the hot topic for retirement plans, endowments, foundations and retail investors alike. As with most investment strategies, GTAA can take on many forms and be delivered through a wide range of vehicles. The panel will discuss:
- What is global tactical asset allocation?
- What is the role of GTAA in a diversified portfolio?
- What are the risk considerations?
- How can GTAA be implemented?
- Is GTAA simply the latest investing fad or is it here to stay?
- What are the latest innovations?
Cost: Babson alumni/friends $25; students $10 (non-refundable). Complimentary for faculty and staff. Register here.