The Blank School engages Babson community members and leads research to create entrepreneurial leaders.
- Assistant Professor
Academic Division: Arts & Humanities
- Ph D, Stony Brook University
- MA, Stony Brook University
- BA, University of Redlands
Academic Interest / ExpertiseSocial and Political Philosophy; Latin American and Caribbean Philosophy; Queer and Feminist Philosophy; Philosophy of Race
Awards & Honors
Degree Courses 2023
- CSP 2006 CRITICAL PHILOSOPHY OF RACE
- CSP 2001 ETHICS
Degree Courses 2022
- CSP 2007 INTRO TO PHILOSOPHY
- Adamson, A. (2023). Beyond the Coloniality of Gender María Lugones, Sylvia Wynter, Decolonial Feminism, and Trans and Intersex Liberation. Philosophy and Global Affairs. Vol: 2, Issue: 2. Philosophy and Global Affairs . link
- Adamson, A.C. (2018). C. L. R. James’s Decolonial Humanism in Theory and Practice. C. L. R. James Journal . Vol: 24, Issue: 1, Page: 153-176. CLR James Journal . link
- Adamson, A.C. (2021). Against a Single History, for a Revaluation of Power: Rosa Luxemburg, C. L. R. James, and a Decolonial Critique of Political Economy: Creolizing Rosa Luxemburg . Page: 69-90. Rowman & Littlefield .
- Adamson, A.C. (2022). Book Review: Raya Dunayevskaya's Intersectional Marxism eds. Kevin B. Anderson, Kieran Durkin, and Heather Brown in Theory, Culture, and Society (2022): Raya Dunayevskaya's Intersectional Marxism. Theory, Culture, and Society. link
- Adamson, A.C. (2021). Book Review: A Revolutionary Subject: Pedagogy of Women of Color and Indigeneity by Lilia D. Monzó : A Revolutionary Subject: Pedagogy of Women of Color and Indigeneity . Vol: 1, Issue: 1, Page: 162-164. Philosophy and Global Affairs. link
- Adamson, A.C. (in press). Queer Spirit: Towards the Actualization of Social Freedom . Owl of Minerva.
- Adamson, A.C. (2019). Rosa Luxemburg and the Necessity of Anti-Imperialism for Revolutionary Socialism. Vol: 18, Issue: 3. New Politics. link