Paul Griesmer CRE, FRICS is a Lecturer and real estate professional with over 30 years of extensive experience providing a range of professional real estate services including:
• Transaction Structuring and Negotiation of Agreements
• Valuation of Properties, Portfolios, Debt, Mezzanine and Equity Interests
• Financial Projections and Proforma's
• Market Studies and Financial Feasibility Studies
• Management Oversight of Design, Development and Construction Projects
• Restructurings and Bankruptcies of Troubled Properties, Portfolios and Companies
• Due Diligence on Acquisitions, Investments, and Development Projects
• Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Site Selection
• Negotiation of Acquisitions and Dispositions
• Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
His real estate finance and development experience includes hotels, resorts, office buildings, retail, residential, mixed use projects, marinas, cell towers, lease-hold interests, real estate options, property portfolios, loans, loan portfolios, complex partnership interests, equity and condominium interests, and real estate management companies. His corporate real estate advisory work also includes site selection, location analysis, portfolio rationalization, headquarters financings, sale-leaseback transactions, groundleases and acquisition and disposition of real property.
Mr. Griesmer is a Managing Director with a boutique consulting firm providing professional services including debt restructuring, capital raising, real estate disposition, leasing, re-zoning and redevelopment advisory and hotel lease structuring services. Previously, he was a Senior Managing Director with bankruptcy and debt workout consulting firm where he provided professional services in real estate bankruptcy, loan portfolio disposition, litigation support, valuation and due diligence on office, hotel and resort, retail and development properties, portfolios and companies throughout North America. Previously Mr. Griesmer was a Real Estate Consulting Partner with a big four accounting firm.
Mr. Griesmer received a B.S. in Agricultural Economics from Cornell University, an M.P.S. in Hotel Administration from Scholl of Hotel Administration at Cornell University and an MBA in Finance and Accounting from the Johnson School of Business at Cornell University. He is a designated member of the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) and a Fellow in the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS). He is also a certified general real estate appraiser and a licensed real estate broker in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He has chaired several municipal committees that have reviewed or developed zoning bylaw changes.