- Ph D, University of California, Berkeley
- MBA, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BS, University of Washington
Academic Interest / ExpertiseManagement of Innovation; Competitive Strategy
Degree Courses 2022
- STR 7800 STRATEGY
- ASM 3300 STRATEGIC PROBLEM SOLVING
- MOB 7801 STRATEGY
- Cummings, M.E., Eggers, J.P., Wang, R.D. (2022). Monitoring the Monitor: Enabling Strategic Change When the Former CEO Stays on the Board. Long Range Planning. Elsevier.
- Wang, R.D., Miller, C.D. (2020). How Third-Party Sellers Can Make Amazon Work for Them. Harvard Business Review (Print Edition). Vol: Digital Article. link
- Wang, R.D., Miller, C.D. (2020). Complementors' Engagement in an Ecosystem: A Study of Publishers' e-Book Offerings on Amazon Kindle. Strategic Management Journal.
- Bhardwaj, G., Crocker, A., Sims, J.P., Wang, R.D. (2018). Alleviating the Plunging-In Bias, Elevating Strategic Problem-Solving. Academy of Management Learning & Education. Vol: 17, Issue: 3, Page: 279-301. Academy of Management. link
- Wang, R.D., Shaver, J.M. (2016). The Multifaceted Nature of Competitive Response: Repositioning and New Product Launch as Joint Response to Competition. Strategy Science. Vol: 1, Issue: 3, Page: 148–162. Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences.
- Wang, R.D., Shaver, J.M. (2014). Competition-Driven Repositioning. Strategic Management Journal. Vol: 35, Issue: 11, Page: 1585-1604.
- Morgan, J., Wang, R.D. (2010). Tournaments for Ideas. California Management Review.
- Miller, C.D., Wang, R.D. (2022). A New Economic Lens For Exploring the Negative Effects of Digital Platform Antitrust Legislation on American Small Businesses: A New Economic Lens For Exploring the Negative Effects of Digital Platform Antitrust Legislation on American Small Businesses.
- Wang, R.D. (2018). Entry Order, Geographical Repositioning, and Performance Among Recreational Marijuana Retailers. Vol: 2018, Issue: 1, Page: 18558. Academy of Management Proceedings.