The Entrepreneurial Family is a transformational weeklong summer program that allows you and your teenager to build your relationship while experiencing Babson's one-of-a-kind Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® (ET&A™) methodology together. The program was launched through the vision and generosity of seasoned entrepreneur and business leader Diego Lowenstein '90, P'21.
Benefits of this entrepreneurial learning and leadership experience:
- Allows you to work directly with your teenager as peers, offering insight into each other's strengths and capabilities
- Offers your teenager perspective on your business decisions and career path
- Sparks new entrepreneurial ideas that your family might pursue together
- Encourages new lines of communication between you and your teen
- Shows your child the power of entrepreneurship and how entrepreneurial thinking can be used to succeed in both business and in life
- Gives a better understanding of career pathways in business and if a Babson education is the right choice for your teen
Please visit the Babson Executive Education website to learn more about The Entrepreneurial Family program.